28 novembro 2008

Miss England

THE stunning winner of Miss England has been shunned by modelling agencies for being “too big” after going up a dress size.

Blonde 22-year-old LAURA COLEMAN wowed judges earlier this year and will go on to next month’s Miss World final in South Africa.

The business graduate – who used to date cricket star STUART BROAD – started her modelling life as a skinny size eight.

But opting for a more healthy figure has ruined her catwalk and magazine career.

Laura told The Sun: “I’m a size 10 to 12.

“I really think the curvy girl should be promoted more as a positive image in the media.

“But the modelling agencies seemed to have a problem with me when I wasn’t skinny any more. It puts you in a different type of modelling.

“But I think as long as people are comfortable with themselves that’s all that matters.

Advertisement

“And I’m just proving that I am comfortable with myself as opposed to feeling under pressure to be a size zero.”

You can see more snaps of lovely Laura, from Leicestershire, in the slideshow below.

Laura and Stuart ended their 10-month romance so he could focus on his sporting career.

She added: “I’m single at the moment.

“I’m very independent, I’m not on the lookout for a boyfriend. I’m a busy girl and I’m just enjoying what I’m doing at the moment.”

Watch Laura compete at the Miss World finals on December 13 at 7pm on Challenge TV.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07