19 fevereiro 2008

Miss Gibraltar 2008 - Krystle Robba


FULL NAME: Krystle Robba
AGE: 21
STAR SIGN: Pisces
OCCUPATION: Trainee Accountant
COLOUR OF HAIR: Brown
COLOUR OF EYES: Brown

HOBBIES & INTERESTS: I consider dancing my main hobby; it’s a way of life for me since I’ve been dancing since I was 4 years old. Modelling has more recently become one of my interests and I thoroughly enjoy being on the runway or in front of a camera.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English & Spanish

AMBITION (ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL: After having completed a degree in accounting my professional is to become a Certified Accountant. However, I also hope to teach my own aerobics classes in the future after having completed my exercise to music qualification and aqua aerobics course

YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT DAY: My idea of a perfect day would be when I accomplish something I have worked or trained hard for. An example of a perfect day would be the day I graduated.

WHAT DO YOU MOST LIKE ABOUT GIBRALTAR: The warmth of its people and unique culture. I also admire the closeness within families and the community and the fact it’s a safe place to live in.

WHAT DO YOU LEAST LIKE ABOUT GIBRALTAR: The limited parking spaces and the Levanter

WHY HAVE YOU ENTERED THE PAGEANT: After having participated in several pageants I have found I have always thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I now felt ready to take the plunge and enter Miss Gibraltar. I feel it is something more female Gibraltarians should consider also.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE MISS GIBRALTAR: I have represented Gibraltar in several pageants and would love to represent Gibraltar officially in Miss World. I feel I have the qualities and attributes to be a good ambassador for Gibraltar

http://www.gibfocus.gi/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07