29 junho 2008

Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2008 Anya Ayoung-Chee is counting on you to vote for her online

Exclusive Interview by Ian Royer, Lonsdale Saatchi & Saatchi

Well I was finally able to get through to Ms. Ayoung-Chee in Vietnam (the phone services are difficult to get through there and the connection died very quickly so I will try again tomorrow). I was able to tell her about her placements online and chat a bit about what she has done during her trip. With regards to her activities so far she has visited 3 cities in Vietnam: Hanoi the capital, Ho Chi Minh City and Hué, and the experience has been unforgettable. She is really in awe of the unique culture and the people of Vietnam.

After I told her the placements on the various websites and a few of your well wishes, I asked if there was anything she wanted to say:

“Wow, I can’t believe that I am leading, it is so hard to tell what’s going on here because information is secular and our schedules are very packed. I really want to so say that the support from everyone is overwhelming and very touching! It gives me a lot of motivation to perform the best that I can to represent my country and my people! Thank you all so much again, you have no idea just how much it means to me.”

Keep the love coming guys! I will have more for you tomorrow for sure!
I wish to give special thanks on behalf of Anya and the Pageant Company to Mr. Akanath Singh on for all of the good work he has done promoting Anya! He started our group, and handed out materials on his own initiative to really push for support! Kudos Akanath!

That’s all for now, thanks again for the overwhelming support! We need your clicking fingers again very soon, this year the National Costume Competition will be done via online votes! More information on this will be forthcoming very soon.


Anya's National Gift





--------------------------
PHOTOS: From the album: "Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2008" by
http://news.bn.gs

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07