26 julho 2010

Miss Universe Ghana 2010 - Miss. Krystle Awura Ama Simpson



I am Krystle Awura Ama Simpson, Miss Universe Ghana 2010. I will be representing my country Ghana along with almost 80 national title holders to compete for the title of Miss Universe. I am originally from Cape Coast/Sekondi-Takoradi. I am a 22 year old student of Medicine with a modeling career as well. I have developed a foundation named GOLD STAR centered on educating and supporting children and under privileged citizens of Ghana.

This year's competition will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada USA between August 8 and August 23. The live final event will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, and aired live on NBC and Telemundo at 8:00pm ET on Monday August 23, 2010. I will appreciate support from those of you who will be able to attend this event . http://missuniverse.com/pageant/tickets/2010

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07