13 novembro 2009

Abu Dhabi do

Too good to Miss ... with Miss World Ksenia



STUNNING Miss Scotland Katharine Brown is en route to South Africa for the Miss World finals in Johannesburg next month.


The gorgeous 22-year-old, from Dunblane, Perthshire, left last Thursday - and she's keeping a diary of her five-week adventure.

Thursday, November 5

I GOT up at 6am to go to Glasgow airport. Colin and Justin were there.

It was a lovely surprise as they totally supported me to win Miss Scotland.

They looked so chic and had matching Chanel watches. They're off to Australia for I'm A Celebrity.

In London I had TWO chauffeurs - one sent by Miss World and from a company I was working for that night. Arrived at the Grosvenor Hotel on Park Lane.

Nice body ... Yas Hotel in Abu Dhabi
Nice body ... Yas Hotel in Abu Dhabi


Everyone there calls you madam.

I was sharing a massive room with Miss Wales, Lucy Whitehouse.

She's so sweet and we hit it off straight away.

Friday, November 6

MISS India, Pooja Chopra, and I got chatting. India is the country I dream of going to, it's my favourite food and I did a Bollywood dance to win Miss Scotland.

I showed Miss India my moves and she was very impressed! She has already invited me to India. Perfect.

We got ready to go to the One Show. Russian Miss World Ksenia Sukhinova, 22, arrived and we were all excited to meet her. Presenters Christine Bleakley and Adrian Chiles picked me to answer a question.

And the boss came up to me at the end and said I was a star tonight.

Hot ... outside hotel
Hot ... outside hote

Saturday, November 7

I HAD my audition for my talent - my rap song - and I felt it went well. The judges said that it was something different.

Monday, November 9

IT was the big Miss World charity dinner where we went on stage in front of Julia Morley and Miss World.

Friendly competition ... with Miss Barbados Leah Marville
Friendly competition ... with Miss Barbados Leah Marville

I love all this this, it's why I entered Miss Scotland.

I ended up chatting to TV legend Bruce Forsyth who told me he's half Scottish.

Style gurus Trinny and Susannah pulled me over after all the girls were on stage and told me they think I'll win. I am officially completely flattered by their support.

Wednesday, November 11

WE arrived in Abu Dhabi at the Yas Hotel - I felt like a billionaire.

At dinner I was wearing a dress and gloves and super-smart Miss World-like shoes. I met Miss World again, congratulated her on the win and she replied: "You're really beautiful."

That's the biggest compliment of my life - ever.

Thursday, November 12

WE had a tour of Abu Dhabi. I am overwhelmed by the drive to construct a whole new world here.

Had a gorgeous lunch at the Palace. It's the most expensive hotel in the world - £2.3billion to make!

If I get a boyfriend soon I will definitely drop big hints for us to visit here.

Friendly competition ... with Miss Barbados Leah Marville
Friendly competition ... with Miss Barbados Leah Marville

http://www.thesun.co.uk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07