20 agosto 2009

Pooja, grilled!

AYANDRALI DUTTA , TNN 21 August 2009, 12:00am IST

When we met Pantaloons Femina Miss World 2009 Pooja Chopra recently, she said that she was craving for some good Delhi food!
Pooja Chopra
Pooja Chopra More Pics


She was here for a shoot and the minute it got over, she asked, “Where can I get good grilled chicken?” adding, “I am really hungry.” Well, now when a Miss World demands, it sure gets fulfilled!

After she’d had her share of grilled chicken, we asked her about her grilling preparations for the Miss World pageant. “I’m doing my homework. I’ve got CDs of the last six years’ pageants to see and figure out what it takes to win,” she told us.

And when she goes for the pageant in December, her mom will accompany her. “My mother is my confidence and inspiration. I can’t do without her,” she said, adding, “I remember throwing a fit during the Miss India East contest on learning that my mother wasn’t coming along. Later, I compelled her to come with me. It’s good to have someone who is your own in the huge crowd.”

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07