24 julho 2009

Heidi Montag To Perform At Miss Universe Pageant

Heidi Montag
The 'Hills' star and aspiring singer is set to perform at the competition, which airs August 23 on NBC.

By Jocelyn Vena

On August 23, "Hills" star and aspiring pop singer Heidi Montag will be taking part in the Miss Universe pageant — but not as a contestant.

Heidi busted out a few notes during her short stint on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" earlier this summer, but this time around Heidi will perform her song "Turn Ya Head," off her album, Unleashed, on the pageant stage, according to "Access Hollywood."

Fellow performers will include Flo Rida, singing "Right Round" and "Jump" during the swimsuit competition, and Kelly Rowland singing "When Love Takes Over" with French DJ David Guetta during the evening-gown portion of the competition.

Heidi has always had musical aspirations. She told MTV News earlier this year how she's wanted to break into the music industry since she was a kid. "I've wanted to do music since I could talk," she said. "I used to do plays and singing and voice lessons and practice Britney routines when I was, like, 12. This is the biggest dream of my life."

For Unleashed, Heidi worked with some big names, like Cathy Dennis, who wrote Katy Perry's smash hit "I Kissed a Girl." "I just love making fun music, like Lil Wayne," she said. "He'll do a rock song, and then he'll do a rap song. I get to choose my own songs. It's something I love doing. I'm having so much fun doing it, and it's not too much pressure. It's more on my own."

http://www.mtv.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07