28 julho 2009

'Fashion is about wearing the right attitude'

Ekta Chowdhry, Pantaloons Femina Miss India Universe 2009, speaks her mind on the outfits she plans to don for the Miss Universe pageant, her
Ekta Chowdhry
Ekta Chowdhry
early modelling days and her fashion fundas...




Kolkata connection
This is my first visit to Kolkata. I have admired the beauty of Bengali women as much as the works of Aparna Sen and Rituparno Ghosh. Of course, the mishti doi and rosogollas are always a favourite. This time around, my visit was strictly limited to Anamika Khanna’s studio where I had done to get my fittings done for the outfits that I might be wearing for the Miss Universe pageant.

Counting days
In another two week’s time, I’ll leave for Bahamas to participate in the Miss Universe pageant. More than a celebration of personal beauty, this pageant is a space where I can represent the richness of Indian culture. I am on a mission to make my country proud.

Bollywood calling
Right now, I am concentrating only on the pageant. As for Bollywood, I really need a tall hero to be cast opposite me since my height is 5ft 9 1/2 in.

Beauty and brains
I feel like reacting to debate over whether beauty queens have a thinking mind too. Why curb others’ freedom of expression?

Fashion fundas
Fashion is about wearing the right attitude. Eat right, exercise regularly, think positive and flaunt a smile — that’s fashionable for me.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07