31 julho 2009

Diana can't wait to see beau after Miss Universe

Diana Miss Universe Ireland

Diana Miss Universe Ireland




MISS Universe Ireland Diana Donnelly is set to enjoy a romantic reunion with her boyfriend of three years, Aaron Foy, the day she returns from Donald Trump's international beauty pageant in the Bahamas.

The young couple haven't seen each other for months, with Aaron currently based in Chicago, where he has been completing an business internship this summer.

The Assets model (20) explained how she and her other half have booked their flights home to arrive within minutes of one another, and says she can't wait to see him as they've been on different continents throughout her whirlwind win.

She is due to take off for the sun-kissed island of the Bahamas on Sunday, where she will remain for three weeks, as she goes head to head with 84 other girls, to represent Ireland in the contest.

"I'm so excited about it and a little bit nervous. I've been ranked at eighth place on some of the websites so I think that's a good sign," she told the Herald.

"My parents are coming over for the final week so I'm hoping I'll actually be able to spend some time with them while they're there.

upset

"I won't be too upset to come home, though, because Aaron's arriving straight after me.

"Unfortunately he can't make it to the competition as he won't be finished on time, but it will be something to look forward to when I'm coming home," she added.

In addition to preparing for the contest in the coming days, Diana is planning to spend as much time as possible with her sister Danielle, who will be leaving for a year and a half to travel the world with her boyfriend next week.

According to Diana: "I have loads to do for the next few days but I want to spend as much time as possible with my sister before she goes away.

"I also have another dress fitting later on with Brendan Scully of Bscene, who's making my dress.

"I can't wait to see my outfit for the national category. I'm going to be dressed as a leprechaun with a green blazer jacket, Ireland shorts covered in sequins, and an orange tank top underneath," she added.

Yesterday Diana spent the afternoon having her hair done by renowned hairdresser Mark Doyle of Peter Marks.

lnolan@herald.ie

- Lorna Nolan
http://www.herald.ie/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07