26 dezembro 2008

I am ready for dancing around trees in Bollywood: Parvathy



Delhi, Dec 25: In the midst of numerous controversies and hurdles, Parvathy Omanakuttan did the nation much proud as she bought home the first runner-up Miss World 2008 title. Losing the top spot by just a few points, the long legged lass presented apt composure and poise as she accepted the other most beautiful woman in the world crown.

But for all those who thought that Omanakuttan had it easy with her beautiful frame and stunning looks, there is a news. It took years of hard work and determined effort to achieve a dream that most of the girls just fantasize avout.

Talking about her years of toil to Shashank Chouhan of Spicezee, Parvathy Omanakuttan said, "My trainers toned me up in the shape that I am now. As far as eating habits go, I am quite a foodie but I don’t hog. I take food in small quantities through the day and it’s a mix of nutrition and delicious food that any 21 year old would like…"

Excerpts from the interview:

Shashank: What was going through your mind when you were in the final five?

Parvathy: I was sure of my training and myself. I was telling myself that I am going to win this. My name was announced in the end of top 15 - but even as the fourteenth name was announced, I knew I was the fifteenth one. I was thinking that I can do my best in the Q/A round. There was so much applause each time my name was called that there was little space for fear…

Shashank: If given a chance, would you like to change the answer you gave in the finale?

Parvathy: Well, I was pretty confident about my answer. All of this was at the back of my mind in the Q/A round - all the cheering that I was getting from the hundreds of Indians who were there that night, my own training and presence of mind etc. May be I would like to answer a bit slowly if given another chance, but there is nothing I would like to add or subtract from it.

Shashank: Now that you have been there and done that, what do you think Indian girls need to win more consistently?

Parvathy: I think you should have conviction first. That’s the most important thing. You also need to be proud of the fact that you are representing your country on the largest platform possible. In South Africa, I saw many girls who had just given up and they were just having fun there. But fun is just one element, there are expectations from you back home. Our trainers are the best in the world and they didn’t leave any stone unturned to groom me in a most international style. We have it all, in the end it’s the attitude that matters.

Shashank: Is Bollywood calling?

Parvathy: I am waiting for good offers right now. Of course I won’t have much choice in the beginning. But I am ready for my share of dancing around the trees!

Shashank: What’s your New Year Day plan?

Parvathy: Oh I m a very family person. New Year eve will be spent with friends and family at home.

http://www.zeenews.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07