26 setembro 2008

No cheese for Paro

Parvathy
Parvathy (TOI Photo)
Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2008, Parvarthy Omanakuttan says that winning the crown has subdued her a lot.

“I used to be a short-tempered girl. But now I control my temper,” says the lass. Called Paro by her friends, Parvarthy reveals what’s keeping her busy these days. “I’m busy preparing for the Miss World contest that will take place in December. I’m concentrating on my diet and fitness. I have a weakness for chocolates and cheese but sadly enough, I can’t eat them anymore,” she rues.

It is the saree that spells style for her as she says, “Saree is my favourite outfit. For the Miss World contest, I hope I get to wear a saree for one of the rounds.”


http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07