26 novembro 2005

Na Índia, Miss Universo defende a prevenção contra a AIDS.

On a mission to educate on AIDS

'My job right now is to travel all over the world, and talk to people about AIDS and how to prevent it. The number of people affected by AIDS is growing. Thirty per cent of the African population is afflicted with HIV AIDS. I don't want to see it happen in India,' said Miss Universe, Natalie Glebova.
Agreeing that there were some reservation talking about the issue in India, Glebova said people should be made aware of what AIDS is and how it get transmitted. 'It is very important that somebody talks about it,' she told the reporters here, yesterday.
Referring to her visit to Chennai and other cities, Glebova said 'the people here are so great. They are very hospitable and kind. 'The impression I will take back home will be most favourable.'
...
Miss Universe Natalie Glebova has said she was keen on acting in Indian films. 'I am waiting for the right opportunity and the right movie. Right now, I am busy with my work and it will continue for the next six months. Hopefully,I will find a right movie,' the 23-year old Glebova, told reporters.

http://newstodaynet.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quantos?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

.



Blog criado em 8.8.05. Contagem de visitas desde 19.08.07